The long awaited shooting day has finally come. We got up bright and early and gathered at Moorabin for our shoot.
The five of us got up bright and early for our shoot at Moorabin. Here’s how the day unfolded in the form of images because:
1) It’s been a long day
2) A picture says a thousand words!
3) Just because
…and by the end of our shoot…
The shoot was both fun and exhausting. We had a few hiccups along the way – camera decided to be difficult and not record any footage, we had a problem with the camera focus, missing extension/plug-in when exporting footage, had to reboot the camera a couple of times, etc, but what’s important is that everything turned out fine in the end. Overall, I think the shoot went pretty well. To wrap it up, listed below are some of the things I’ve learnt from the shoot.
Rookie mistakes never to be made (EVER) again :
– Always inspect the equipment beforehand
– Always reformat the memory card before filming
– Have a equipment manual with you just in case
– Have the tech’s number ready for emergencies
– If you think you’ll have enough time, think again
– If you think you’re prepared, you’re not