I think file sharing is undeniable useful especially when it comes to studies. Students could easily share documents with one another on Google Drive and work at them simultaneously from the comfort of their own homes, rather than having to stay back to discuss or work on assignments and risk getting caught in traffic on the way home. Having used Google Docs for a number of assignments, I think it’s safe to say that the feature I like most about it is how it saves your work automatically as you go. My computer tends to go bonkers pretty often and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve lost my work because I forgot to hit save. I believe I’m not the only one out there who does this so thank god for autosave!
Anyway, I’ve made some changes to the Student Charter document on Google Drive. Listed below are my edits.
- Since #3 and #14 were practically the same, I replaced #14 with another student responsibility, which I then bolded and highlighted in red
- I changed the font from Times New Roman to Arial, the font size from 12 to 11 and the font colour to black (excluding the edited and highlighted text mentioned above)
- I underlined the heading titled “Student responsibilities”
- I rephrased #12 as I thought it was grammatically inaccurate
- I applied 1.15 line spacing to the entire document