After countless technology-related posts, I figured it’s finally time to channel the girly side of me. I was browsing through my RSS feeds on Newsblur a while back and I stumbled upon this hair tutorial from The Beauty Department. The beauty department was made known to me recently and since then, I’ve started incorporating it into my daily routine. The site also offers many make-up and nail tutorials as well as a range of D.I.Y projects. It’s always interesting to discover new trends and because the website shares with their viewers various tips and tricks on how to achieve the newest looks, it helps people be in style without actually having to spend a bomb doing it.
I love finding new and simple ways to style my hair. I’ve tried this particular one on myself and I think it’s safe to say that it is now one of my personal favorites.It doesn’t matter whether you’re running late or just plain lazy, this is a quick and easy way to spice up your average ponytail.
What you will need
- Curling iron
- Bobby pins
- Hair spray
- Curl your hair like how you would normally do. The size of the curls are strictly based on your personal preference.
- Divide your hair into 4 sections. Your first section: Start by sectioning your hair from one ear to the other, then tie the bottom section into a low ponytail. Your second, third and forth section: After that, take the top section of your hair and divide it into 3 parts.
- You could tease the middle section of your hair for some volume and then twist and pin it to the low ponytail using a bobby pin.
- Again, tease the other two sections of your hair for added volume and just like step 3, twist and pin it to the low ponytail.
- Finish it off with some hair spray.